Referral letters are issued to those who need to acquire materials from
other libraries in case such materials are not available in the Miguel de
Benavides Library. Inquire at the General Reference
and Information Section for proper scheduling.
Only the following are eligible to use this service:
- UST Faculty members
- UST employees
- Thomasian students who are currently enrolled
To secure a REFERRAL LETTER, the researchers must provide
the following information:
- Specific date of your visit
- The Library you want to visit
- Researcher’s name/s
- Your College/Faculty/Department
- Topic of your research
- The library doesn’t issue referral letter during semestral and
- Request for referral letter must be done two (2) days before the actual
- Referral letter should be claimed by one of the members who requested
for a referral.
- A maximum of 5 researchers per library/institution are allowed per day,
the number of researchers to be accommodated is subject to the discretion
the library/institution concerned.
- You are advised to visit some of the library websites
in order to check the availability of the materials for your research.