Visiting Researchers (Reviewees, Alumni , and Off-Campus Policy)
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR UST ALUMNI
- UST alumni should secure valid alumni card from the
Office for Alumni Relations.
- An Alumni cardholder entitles him/her to fifty percent (50%) discount
of the library service fee.
- Alumni card must be submitted to the General Reference & Information Section
of the Library to have a permit to use the Library facilities.
- All library materials are for Room Use only.
- Visiting alumni will not be entertained during preliminary and final examinations.
- You are advised to inquire at 406-1611 local 8343.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR REVIEWEES
OFF-CAMPUS RESEARCHERS are requested to observe
- Registrants should come personally to the General
Reference and Information Section of the library and apply for the
UST Temporary Library Permit (UST Lib. BC Form No. 304, yellow card).
The temporary library permit issued is valid up to the date of the board
examination. The charges are as follows:
- Alumni who are on self-review - Php500/semester
- Alumni who are enrolled outside - Php500/semester
- Non-Thomasian enrolled in UST Review Class - Php1,000/semester
Non-Thomasian not affiliated with UST in any way will not be accommodated.
- Requirements for the application of the UST Temporary Library Permit
(UST Lib. BC Form No. 304, yellow card)
- Valid UST Digital Alumni Card
- 1 pc. 1x1 picture
- Official receipt or any proof of enrollment from review class
- Secure library permit from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the General Reference
& Information Section.
- Present a valid ID and referral letter from the Chief Librarian of your
- Graduate School section is not accessible
- Undergraduate students from other schools are not allowed to use the
Graduate School section.
- Health Sciences Library will entertain off-campus
researchers during Saturdays
- The Library does not entertain alumni and off-campus researchers during
preliminary and final examination periods.
- Grade School and High School students from other schools are not allowed
use the library and its facilities.
- A research fee of P100.00 per day will be charged.
These charges do not include special services such as photocopying, scanning and printing, etc.
*Off-campus researchers should also follow the
dress code in accordance with the rules and regulations of the library.