Click picture to view full size
Discussion rooms are available for currently enrolled
students. Inquiries for the use of these rooms should be made at the General
Reference and Information Section.
Students who want to use the Discussion Rooms are subject to the following
- The use of the Discussion Room is free for library users (currently
enrolled college and post graduate students, faculty members, non-academic
- Reservation maybe made one (1) hour before use.
- Minimum of 4 PERSONS, maximum of 6 PERSONS ONLY. The group may stay
for a maximum of 2 hours. NO EXTENSION and NO REPEAT usage by the same
group will be allowed on same day.
- Non-appearance after fifteen (15) minutes from time of reservation may
mean cancellation of your slot.
- To obtain the key for the Discussion Room, the leader of the group is
required to write his/her name, college/faculty and time-in in the log-in
form and surrender all IDs of his/her group members to the library staff
at the General Reference and Information Section.
- The rooms must not be used for activities that are likely to disturb
regular library functions. The library expects the students to be considerate
of library patrons and activities. The Library reserves the right to stop
meetings that are disruptive to normal library operations. Making excessive
noise, talking loudly, using phones or audio equipment in a way that may
disturb others, are strictly prohibited.
- Conducting lectures, classes, consultation, oral defense or any classroom
related activities are not allowed.
- To maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the Area any forms of artwork
such as drawing, painting, props-making and other related activities are
- Eating & Drinking are strictly prohibited.
- When leaving the room, the users are required to lock the door and turn
off the lights and return the key to the library staff at the General
Reference & Information Section. Upon surrender of the key, the IDs will
be returned to the users.
*Failure to comply with the abovementioned
regulations may mean cancellation of your rights to use the Area.