Ask a Librarian
Welcome to the UST Miguel de Benavides Library Ask a Librarian service.
This service allows the UST community to access library reference
services via the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FaQs)
"ASK A LIBRARIAN" Guidelines:
- Questions are received and filtered by a librarian.
Valid/legitimate questions are answered or if not directly
related to the library are forwarded to other departments where
the concerns are directed. If a particular librarian addresses the question,
it is returned to a system operator and is then forwarded to the sender.
- A Librarian will respond to acceptable questions within two working days.
- For incorrect email addresses, no response will be received by the sender.
- The following queries are not entertained:
- Non-library related questions,
- Topics outside of library domain,
- Commercial inquiries,
- Homework questions that are too specific.